SOP for Authorization of Designee:
To lay down the procedure for Authorization of designee.
The procedure is applicable to all unit operation of company.
|Analyst/Section Head||To prepare the list of designee||User|
|Head QC||To authorized the list of designee||User|
|Head QA or Head Quality||To Approve the lost of designee and to ensure the compliance of procedure||QA|
- In absence of HOD or where the presence of HOD is not feasible, an employee of the department is nominated by the Head of user department to perform the those activities or decisions making pertaining to the Manufacturing, Packing, QC, QA, Engineering, Warehouse, Regulatory Affaires, HR, IT, R&D and Safety dept.
- The nominated designee shall be listed by the Analyst or Section head and list shall be authorized by Head of user department in addition to the current role.
- Head of user department shall sign in the “HOD sign and Date” column along with date.
- The nominated personal shall sign in the “Designee sign and Date” column along with date.
- The designee shall be aware that they are the designee to the HOD in their absence.
- The prepared list of designee shall be approved by Head QA or Head Quality.
- QA shall stamp the effective date on the document and shall issue controlled copy to the user department based on the request.
- This list shall be updated when there are any changes in HOD or Designee due to new role or resigned or any other changes.
- The first list of designee shall be start with version 01 and shall be increased by one number on every update and previous version shall be obsoleted.
- The obsolete list of designee shall be maintained at documentation cell.
- The master copy of list of authorized designee shall be archived with QA department.
- Issuance and retention of list of authorized designee shall be handled as per document life cycle management procedure.
HOD – Head of the Department
QC – Quality Control
QA – Quality Assurance
Document Life Cycle Management
List of Authorized Designee
|List of Authorized Designee|
|S. No.||Document Title||Authorized Designee|
SOP for Authorization of Designee
- SOP for Calibration of pH meter
- Operation procedure for Ice Maker | SOP for Ice Maker in pharma
- SOP for Handling of Rejected Batches in the pharmaceutical industry
- SOP for Disaster management for Chromatographic Software Data System in pharma
- SOP for Operation and Calibration of Air Flow Meter
- SOP for Operation of Refractometer
- ICH stability Guidelines Q1A – Q1F
- Stability climatic zones of the world as per ICH and it’s study
- Why Quartz cuvette is used in UV spectroscopy? 5 reasons
- How to prepare 0.01 N HCl Solution in pharma?
refer YT Channel: Pharmabeejpro