How To Prepare 0.02N Sulfuric Acid?
- Take a 1000 ml of volumetric flask.
- Add about 500 ml of distilled water.
- Slowly transfer 0.6 ml of sulfuric acid (H2SO4) into the flask.
- Allow to cool the solution to the room temperature.
- Dilute to 1000 ml with distilled water and mix well.
How To Prepare 0.02N Sulfuric Acid
- HPLC Calibration Parameters in pharma
- What Is GCP Trials in pharma?
- How to prepare 0.1N HCl in pharma?
- Preparation of 0.1M Lead Nitrate In Pharma
- How to prepare 0.025N Silver Nitrate in pharma?
- Understand 14 ICH guidelines in short
- What is data integrity and Alcoa plus?
- What is Phase 0 clinical trial in pharma?
- Basic factors of cleaning validation
- What is Normality in pharmaceuticals?
Refer YT Channel: Pharmabeejpro