How to prepare 0.1M H2So4?
Sulfuric acid (H2SO4) has a molecular weight of 98 g/mol and a density of 1.84 g/ml.
The following describes how to prepare 0.1M H2SO4:
- Take a 1000 ml of volumetric flask.
- Add about 500 ml of distilled water.
- Slowly transfer 5.43 ml of sulfuric acid (H2SO4) into the flask.
- Allow to cool the solution to the room temperature.
- Dilute to 1000 ml with distilled water and mix well.
Preparation of 0.1M Sulfuric Acid
- How to Prepare 0.5M Sulfuric Acid?
- How to prepare 0.1N HCl in pharma?
- How to prepare 0.5M HCl Solution?
- How to prepare 0.1N Silver Nitrate in Pharma?
- How to prepare 1N Silver Nitrate in pharma?
- What Is GCP Trials in pharma?
- What is an ETMF in pharma?
- HPLC Interview Question and Answers
- Dissolution calibration in pharma
Refer YT Channel: Pharmabeejpro