How to prepare 1N Silver Nitrate?
The chemical formula for Silver Nitrate is AgNO3 and the Molecular weight of the Silver Nitrate is 169.87.
- Weigh accurately 169.87 g of Silver Nitrate.
- Transfer it into a 1000ml of volumetric flask.
- Add 500ml of distilled water and dissolve it completely.
- Dilute the solution up to the mark (1000ml) with distilled water.
- Mix the solution properly.
- Preparation of 0.05M Disodium Edetate VS
- Preparation and Standardization of 0.1M Disodium Edetate VS
- Preparation of 0.1M Lead Nitrate In Pharma
- Iodine Volumetric Solution Preparation and Standardization
- Preparation of 1N Ethanolic Potassium Hydroxide (KOH)
- Preparation and Standardization of 1N HCl
Refer YT Channel: Pharmabeejpro