How to prepare 0.1N Silver Nitrate?
The Molecular mass of the Silver Nitrate (AgNO3) is 169.87 g/mol.
- Weigh about 16.987 g of Silver Nitrate.
- Transfer it into a 1000ml volumetric flask.
- Add about 500ml of distilled water.
- Dissolve it completely and mixed the solution properly.
- Make up the volume to 1000ml with distilled water.
- How to prepare 1N Silver Nitrate in pharma?
- Preparation of 0.1M Lead Nitrate In Pharma
- Preparation and Standardization of 1N HCl
- Iodine Volumetric Solution Preparation and Standardization
- How to prepare 0.025N Silver Nitrate in pharma?
- Preparation and standardization of 1N NaOH
- How to prepare 0.1N HCl in pharma?
- 4 Different Types of titrations
- HPLC Interview Question and Answers
- How to do UV Calibration As Per USP In Pharma?
Refer YT Channel: Pharmabeejpro
FAQ’s on Silver Nitrate:
1.What is Chemical Formula of Silver Nitrate?
A: The Chemical Formula of Silver Nitrate is AgNO3.
2. What is Molecular weight/mass of Silver Nitrate?
A: The Molecular weight/mass of Silver Nitrate is 169.87 g/mol.
3. Does Normality and Molarity of Silver Nitrate is same?
A: Yes, the normality and molarity of silver nitrate is same.