How to prepare 2M acetic acid?
The molecular weight of Acetic acid is 60 g/mol and density is 1.05 g/mol.
The required volume for 1M acetic acid is = 60 / 1.05 = 57.14 ml
So, required volume for 2M acetic acid is 114.28 ml
Preparation of 2M Acetic acid:
- Take about 114.28ml of Acetic acid.
- Transfer into it to 1000ml of volumetric flask.
- Add 500 ml of distilled water and mix it.
- Dilute upto the mark with distilled water (1000 ml).
- Mix the solution and allow to cool at room temperature.
How to prepare 2M acetic acid
- Understand 14 ICH guidelines in short
- How to prepare 0.1N Silver Nitrate in Pharma?
- How to prepare 0.1N HCl in pharma?
- Stability Interview questions and answers
- What is the Difference between assay, potency and purity?
- What is a Phase 0 clinical trial in pharma?
Refer YT Channel: Pharmabeejpro