How to prepare 0.5M Acetic Acid?
The molecular mass of acetic acid is 60 g/mol and density is 1.05 g/mol.
According to the formula required volume of 1M acetic acid is 57.15 ml.
So, for 0.5M acetic acid the required volume is 28.58 ml.
Preparation of 0.5M acetic acid:
- Take 28.58ml of acetic acid.
- Transfer it to the 1000 ml of volumetric flask.
- Add 500 ml of distilled water and mix well.
- Dilute the solution upto the mark with distilled water and mix it.
- Allow the solution to attain room temperature.
- How to Prepare 1M Acetic Acid in Pharma?
- How to prepare 0.5M HCl Solution?
- How to prepare 0.1N Silver Nitrate in Pharma?
- What is Molarity in pharmaceuticals?
- What is Normality in pharmaceuticals?
- 10+ Clinical Trial Interview Questions and Answers in pharma
- What is Phase 1 Clinical Trial in Pharma
- Understand 14 ICH guidelines in the pharmaceutical in an easy way
Refer YT Channel: Pharmabeejpro