Definition Of Performed By Reviewed By Approved By And Verified By:
These are the terms used in pharmaceuticals which are having different role and responsibility and need to understand all of them.
Let’s understand the definition of performed by reviewed by approved by and verified by, witnessed by and checked by.
This is a acknowledgement by a person, who has executed or performed a specific operation or task.
This indicates a acknowledgement by a person, who has witnessed the specific operation or task.
Reviewed By/Checked By meaning:
This indicates a acknowledgement by a person, after examination of the document/record along with the details mentioned therein.
This indicates acknowledgement by a person, after verifying the documents / records / raw data in order to confirm to its accuracy against predefined standards and completeness.
Approved by/Authorized By:
This indicates acknowledgement by designateed person, that the checked/reviewed or verified document / or record acceptable.
- KF Interview Question & Answers
- QC interview Question & Answers
- What is Data Integrity and Alcoa Plus
- Principle of Quality Control Instruments
- Preparation and standardization of 1 N NaOH
- HPLC Calibration in Pharma
- Understanding of ICH Guidelines in pharma
- 10 Reason for getting warning letter to employee
Refer YT Channel: Pharmabeej