Storage Conditions As Per USP And EU:
There are multiple storage conditions in pharmaceutical which is used for storage of drug product.
In the pharmaceuticals, the stability study is performed to understand the various environmental factors of different countries. The environmental factor includes temperature, humidity, transportation etc.
Here are the names and meaning of temperature condition as per USP;
Cold: The temperature should be Not More Than 8°C or (46° F)
Cool: the temperature should be Between 8°C to 15°C or (46°F to 59°F).
Room Temperature: The temperature existing in a work area is known as room temperature.
Conditions as per European Pharmacopoeia:
Deep Freeze: The temperature should be Below -15°C
Refrigerator: The temperature should be Between 2° C to 8°C.
Cold or Cool: The temperature should be Between 8°C to 15°C.
Room Temperature: The temperature should be Between 15°C to 25°C.
These are the storage conditions as per USP and EU region.
- How to prepare 0.1M HCl Solution
- Laboratory Investigation of aberrant results part-3
- Mechanical Calibration of Dissolution
- Difference Between Alcoa and Alcoa Plus
- Practices to avoid data integrity issues and alcoa plus
- Interview Questions and answers for QC
For interview preparation refer
YT channel: Pharmabeej