Dissolution Apparatus Do’s And Don’ts:
Dissolution apparatus do’s and don’ts will help to improve the performance of the apparatus for a long period of time.
- Before using the equipment; verify that the equipment calibration and performance verification status is within the validity period.
- Verify the depth of the paddle/Basket by using calibrated Depth Gauge during calibration.
- The water bath should be filled up to the mark Water level without jar with purified water.
- External probe should be handled with care.
- Verify that the tube from the inlet and outlet of temperature controller unit is connected to the inlet and outlet of the bath respectively.
- Check for the knob of top plate and the jar locking, loose knob or wrongly placed top plate will affect the centering and the paddle to the jar bottom height.
- When paddles/baskets are used with corrosive materials such as hydrochloric acid or media containing salts; immediately after each use rinse them with purified water.
- Do not start the heater, if there is no water in the tank upto the mark level.
- Do not hold the stirrer hood while in operation.
- Do not force the paddle while inserting. This might increase the wobble in the paddle.
Dissolution apparatus do’s and don’ts in pharmaceuticals is a precautionary measure for apparatus.
- Dissolution Interview question and answer
- HPLC Interview Question and Answers
- Karl Fischer Titration Interview Question and Answer
- Understand 14 ICH guidelines in short
- Interview Question and answer for Quality control
For interview preparation refer
YT channel: Pharmabeej