Diluent And Make-Up Possible Errors:
While the addition of diluent and make-up the solution there are chances of errors. Here, what are such diluent and make-up possible errors in pharma? and what is the action plan to avoid them? that we will learn.
Possible errors of diluent and make-up:
- Wrong diluent/chemicals used.
- Diluent volume not added as per the STP.
- Selection of wrong volumetric flask/pipettes (ie., using of 20ml volumetric flask instead of 25 ml)
- Dilution done before sample attaining the room temperature.
- Impropper of makeup of volume in volumetric flask.
Action plan to avoid diluent and make-up possible error:
- Multiple activities to be avoided.
- Label the container properly.
- Specified chemicals to be used as given in the STP.
- Add initial volume of diluent as specified in the STP.
- Care to be taken while taking the glassware for the analysis.
- Wait atleast 15 minutes till the solution attain the room temperature on bench top.
- Final volume mak-up to be done by using the droppers (Paster pipettes).
You might be interested:
- What is form 482-483 and 484
- Interview Question and answer for Quality control
- HPLC Calibration Parameters in pharma
- Best Practices to avoid data integrity issues alcoa plus
- 10 Reasons for getting warning letter to employee
For interview preparation refer
YT channel: Pharmabeej