What is an Incident?
An Incident is an unplanned and unexpected event which which may result in an injury or damage to the plant, equipment, machinery, material or both or the consequences thereof. An accident with no injury is termed a dangerous occurrence or event.
What is Near miss?
A near is an any incident which has not resulted in an injury but has a potential.
There are 2 types of near miss, 1. Low potential near miss 2. High potential near miss.
What is low potential near miss?
An incident with clear potential for minor damage or an undesirable consequences to property or an environment or business or minor injury, even though no actual consequences occurred.
What is High Potential Near miss?
An incident with clear potential of major damage or undesirable consequences like fatality or lost of time injury, even though no actual consequences occurred.
- What are stability chambers in Pharma?
- Why is data integrity important?
- Preparation and standardization of 0.1N perchloric acid
- Definitions of terminologies used in OOS
- Accelerated stability testing and shelf life calculation
Refer YT Channel: Pharmabeej