What is Accelerated Testing?
Accelerated stability testing in stability study is designed to increase the rate of chemical degradation or physical change of drug substance or drug product by changing the environmental factors. Such as Temperature, Humidity.
Accelerated stability testing helps to determine the stability of the drug product or the shelf life of the drug product can be defined by performing a stability study.
- What are stability chambers in pharma & how it works?
- The practices with data integrity risk (DI Risk)
- What is Phase 1 clinical trial in pharma?
- Understand 14 ICH guidelines in short
- How to prepare 0.1N HCl in pharma?
- HPLC Interview Question and Answers
- Dissolution calibration in pharma
Refer YT Channel: Pharmabeejpro