What is Molecular Formula of Hydrogen Chloride?
Molecular/chemical formula for Hydrogen Chloride is HCl.
What is Molecular Weight of hydrogen chloride?
Molecular weight of hydrogen chloride is 36.461 g/mol,
- Hydrogen molecular weight (H) is= 1.008
- Chloride molecular weight (Cl) is = 35.453
H + Cl = 1.008 + 35.453 = 36.461
|Hydrogen Chloride Molecular Formula||HCl|
|Hydrogen Chloride Molecular weight||36.461|
|Melting Point||-114.22° C (-173.60° F)|
|Boiling Point||-85.05° (-121.09° F)|
Hydrogen chloride is well known as Hydrogen Halide. It is colorless gas and pungent in odor.
- How to prepare 0.1N HCl in pharma?
- Preparation and standardization of 1N NaOH as per USP
- Preparation of 0.1M Disodium Edetate
- What is data integrity and Alcoa plus?
- HPLC Calibration Parameters in pharma
- HPLC Interview Question and Answers
- What is Difference between assay, potency and purity?
- OOS Investigation checkpoints
Refer YT Channels: Pharmabeejpro