Good Documentation Practices Dos and Donts (GDP):
Good Documentation Practices (GDP) Do’s:
- Use the defined colored ball pen for document entry.
- Use the defined date and time format.
- Make document entries in a legible way.
- Make contemporaneous document entries.
- Make entries to all the applicable cells. If not applicable put —NA—
- Make entry directly onto the authentic format.
- In case of multiple options to select from; encircle the applicable option.
- Identify each entry with signature, date and time of entry.
Good Documentation Practices (GDP) Dont’s:
- Do not sign for anyone else.
- Do not make document entries in advance.
- Do not make document entries in back-date.
- Do not make document entries for compliance (Falsification).
- Do not make document entries on unauthorized forms.
For interview preparation refer
YT channel: Pharmabeej