PPM is an abbreviation of “Parts Per Million“. In the pharmaceutical industry, PPM is a widely used term.
What Is The Definition Of PPM In Pharmaceuticals?
Parts Per Million is measurement unit, used to express the very dilute concentration of solution.
The one part of the component per million parts of the solution.
There are different definitions of PPM as per industry such as,
PPM meaning in Engineering:
PPM Meaning in Engineering: Planned Preventive Maintenance
PPM Meaning in Business and Software:
PPM Meaning In Business And Software: Project Portfolio Management
PPM Meaning In Computer And Programming:
PPM Meaning In Computer And Programming: Pages per minute
- Interview Question and answer on Polarimeter
- HPLC Calibration Parameters
- Practices to avoid data integrity issues
- Difference between Assay, Potency and Purity
- OOS Investigation checkpoints in pharma
Refer YT Channel: Pharmabeej