Classification Of Dissolution Apparatus
As per USP General chapter No. <711> there are seven types of dissolution apparatus in the pharmaceutical industry.
Here is a list seven types of dissolution. (Classification of dissolution apparatus)
- Apparatus 1 (Basket Apparatus)
- Apparatus 2 (Paddle Apparatus)
- Apparatus 3 (Reciprocating Cylinder), This apparatus is not accepted by the Japanese pharmacopeia
- Apparatus 4 (Flow-Through cell)
- Apparatus 5 ( Paddle Over Disc)
- Apparatus 6 ( Rotating Cylinder)
- Apparatus 7 (Reciprocating Holder)
These are the 7 types of dissolution are used for pharmaceutical analytical processes.
As per Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP) Apparatus 1 is paddle and apparatus 2 is Basket.
For Interview Preparation Refer: Interview
For interview preparation refer
YT channel: Pharmabeej